THAT Council direct staff to resolve the following issues before bringing "White Rock Zoning Bylaw, 2012, No. 2000, Amendment (CD-68- 14937 Thrift Avenue and 1441, 1443-45, 1465 Vidal Street) Bylaw, 2022, No. 2439" back for consideration of final adoption:
- Ensure that all engineering requirements and issues, including road dedication and the execution of a Works and Servicing Agreement, are addressed to the satisfaction of the Director of Engineering and Municipal Operations;
- Ensure that all matters about tree protection and retention are addressed to the satisfaction of the Director of Planning and Development Services;
- Confirm that a tree protection covenant, if and as required, is registered on title to ensure the recommendations of the final Arborist Report, approved by the Director of Planning and Development Services and, more specifically, the City's Arboricultural Technician, are implemented and maintained through future demolition and construction activities;
- Complete the demolition of the existing buildings to the satisfaction of the Director of Planning and Development Services;
- Enter into a housing agreement with the City that secures the secure market rental and that 10% of the housing provided will be affordable housing;
- A statutory-right-of-way be registered on title regarding the community urban park space; and
- Enter into an agreement with the City that secures the additional parking measures recommended in R.F. Binne & Associates Ltd. report (dated April 26, 2023) in Appendix c.