THAT Council direct staff to address the following conditions before bringing “White Rock Zoning Bylaw, 2012, No. 2000, Amendment (RS-1 Zone to CD-69 Zone, 15439 Oxenham Avenue) Bylaw, 2022, No. 2454”; back for consideration of final adoption:
- Ensure that all engineering requirements and issues, and the execution of a Works and Servicing Agreement, are addressed to the satisfaction of the Director of Engineering and Municipal Operations;
- Registration of a Section No. 219 Covenant to restrict basement suites;
- Ensure that all matters pertaining to tree protection and retention are addressed to the satisfaction of the Director of Planning and Development Services;
- Confirm and ensure the recommendations of the final arborist report, approved by the Director of Planning and Development Services and, more specifically, the city’s Arboricultural Technician, are implemented and maintained through future demolition and construction activities;
- Complete the demolition of the existing dwelling to the satisfaction of the Director of Planning and Development Services.